(248) 212-0167

838 W Long Lake Rd #100, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302, USA

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • googlePlaces

©2019 BY DOERR LAW FIRM PLLC

October 28, 2019

September 8, 2019

Please reload

Archive

Please reload

Recent Posts

October 30, 2017

In 2016, 0.8% of civil cases in Oakland County Circuit Court (Michigan) reached a bench or jury verdict.  The other 99.2% of cases were presumably resolved via dispositive motions or settlement, perhaps after a mediation.  Studies show that nearly 70% of mediated cases...

October 11, 2017

I never achieved my childhood dream of playing basketball with the Michigan’s Fab Five, but being recognized by Super Lawyers (Business Litigation) for a fifth consecutive year is pretty cool.  Starting a law firm in a competitive Detroit market is not easy, but it is...

October 4, 2017

Samantha and Ryan purchased a home in Spring Lake, Michigan, that had serious flooding and mold issues.  They bought the property from Joann, who purchased the home for her granddaughter Lisa, and her husband, Michael.  As part of the sale, Joann filled out a seller’s...

Please reload